We make the talent acquisition process for both the Hiring Company and the Jobseeker more transparent at the Application stage. We achieve this by reducing uncertainty and turnaround time by improving the accuracy of matching a vacancy to potential candidates.
For the Company, we provide a way where ‘must have’ requirements are checked upfront so its all about setting the bar for quality instead of volumes of applications.
For the Jobseeker, we help them spend time on vacancies that they are better suited to and provide visibility of when their application was reviewed.
By helping both parties be clearer in their wants and needs upfront, it saves everyone time and avoids disappointment later on in the talent acquisition process.
How it works
It’s three easy steps for each!
- Post the vacancy with ‘must have’ minimum requirements details
- Update your application form to tell the applicant how to generate their iQualify code (we give you the text to paste in)
- Periodically review the vacancy’s Qualified Candidates List
- Create a free account on inkscroll and add statements about your career and recent roles
- When viewing an interested vacancy, where applicable, click on the ‘Qualify to Apply’ button to start the check
- If qualified, include the iQualify code as part of your application submission
Is this a chargeable service?
Yes, this is paid for by the Hiring Company. It’s free for the Jobseeker to use.
As the Hiring Company, do I have to do all the steps mentioned above?
We will be happy to carry out the first step for you and post the vacancy with its minimum requirement details.
As a Jobseeker, why can’t I see what the vacancy requirements are?
We want to ensure genuine use and prevent people from trying to cheat the System.
As a Jobseeker, do I have to do all the steps mentioned above?
We are happy to assist with step 1, through our Concierge Desk, learn more here.